I dont know what I am going to start...
Last time i published the post when i was a student.. I couldnt continue posting for a long time...
and today...
just starting again..
I am not sure whether i will be continue this for some more days... no idea...
All my days are passing out with some funs, some of life learning lessons, experiences, my mistakes.. with my colleagues...
Still, I am enjoying a lot.
I am in a different world with them...
But ....
Still their need some more change...
In my attitude, in my concerns, in my thoughts, in my views...
I can feel that...
Most of the times , even I wont like my behaviour... then, how about others...
God, teach your ways to me,....
Lead me in your way...
and enjoy my life with your powerful presence in my body and mind...
Thanks... for being my friend...
Last time i published the post when i was a student.. I couldnt continue posting for a long time...
and today...
just starting again..
I am not sure whether i will be continue this for some more days... no idea...
All my days are passing out with some funs, some of life learning lessons, experiences, my mistakes.. with my colleagues...
Still, I am enjoying a lot.
I am in a different world with them...
But ....
Still their need some more change...
In my attitude, in my concerns, in my thoughts, in my views...
I can feel that...
Most of the times , even I wont like my behaviour... then, how about others...
God, teach your ways to me,....
Lead me in your way...
and enjoy my life with your powerful presence in my body and mind...
Thanks... for being my friend...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home